Best way to clean mesh sling on outdoor patio furniture:
Use non-bleach, mild soap or common kitchen cleaning products diluted in water. Avoid using bleach. These surfaces are best cleaned with a mild cleaning product.
- Wipe of any dirt. If you need to use either a soft cloth or soft brush.
- Spray mild cleaning product mixed with water.
- Wait few minutes.
- Rub stains with a soft cloth/rag in circular motions.
- Rinse with a lot of water (medium pressure on garden hoses) to prevent any remaining dirt from drying into the mesh sling.
- Wipe with a dry soft cloth.
- Repeat as needed.
Cleaning mesh sling with pressure washers
We do NOT recommend pressure washing the mesh sling on your furniture