Best way to clean mesh sling on outdoor patio furniture:
Use non-bleach, mild soap or common kitchen cleaning products diluted in water. Avoid using bleach. These surfaces are best cleaned with a mild cleaning product.
- Wipe of any dirt. If you need to use either a soft cloth or soft brush.
- Spray mild cleaning product mixed with water.
- Wait few minutes.
- Rub stains with a soft cloth/rag in circular motions.
- Rinse with a lot of water (medium pressure on garden hoses) to prevent any remaining dirt from drying into the mesh sling.
- Wipe with a dry soft cloth.
- Repeat as needed.
In order to extend the life of the materials, we highly recommend covering your outdoor furniture or storing them indoors when not in use.
Cleaning mesh sling with pressure washers
We do NOT recommend pressure washing the mesh sling on your furniture